Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully. It is really important that you fully understand our Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions regarding any of our Terms & Conditions, please get in touch.
A reference to this "website" is to websites owned and / or operated by Beefit Gyms Franchising including but not limited to the information, text, images, links, graphics and video sequences displayed therein (the "Materials").
Current Beefit Gyms Franchising members and Site users, by accessing this website and any web pages thereof, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
- Members are aware of and understand the potential risk associated with physical exercise, activities and related equipment and members are voluntarily partaking in these activities with knowledge thereof. "Activities" include but are not limited to fitness, sports, fitness classes, sport classes, weightlifting, aerobics, athletics and any other activities which may be offered by Beefit Gyms Franchising. "Equipment" includes but is not limited to all equipment provided for use in the course of the activities by Beefit Gyms Franchising. Beefit Gyms Franchising accept NO liability for the loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising caused to me or suffered by me whilst on the premises.
- All memberships are recurring, meaning we will continue to charge you until YOU cancel your membership.
- Management reserve the right to change fees and payments for the good and benefit of the club.
- Members will conduct themselves in a quiet, well mannered fashion at all times.
- Members who appear intoxicated will be refused entry.
- The management reserve the right to refuse entry at all times and to terminate memberships with immediate effect.
- Members expelled will forfeit all privileges of membership.
- Any complaints unresolved at the time of incident will be referred to and dealt with by the club manager.
- The club shall be entitled to make alterations, carry out repairs or maintenance without prior notice, though of course, every consideration will be made to minimise inconvenience.
- The club shall not be responsible for the personal belongings of the members or visitors.
- Memberships can only be frozen once a year for up to a maximum of three months and with a letter from the attending physician. Freezing commences from the date medical documentation is provided.
- The club reserves the right to require photo I.D. at any time.
- The club reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions from time to time.
- Members agree to be aware of and understand the potential risks associated with physical exercise and are voluntarily partaking in these activities with knowledge thereof.
- Members agree that if there are any changes in the members condition at all, the member must inform the club in a timely manner so that his/her training can be re-assessed.
- Without prejudice to the above, Beefit Gyms Franchising accept no liability for the loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising caused to a member or suffered by the member whilst on the premises, UNLESS such loss or liability is caused be the negligent act of the club.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can only be used once.
- Pre 18th of February 2014 members who purchased a top up deal or special offer via the Store will revert back to their recurring plan once this deal ceases.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within six months from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed by members in lieu of recurring memberships.
- All memberships purchased using gift vouchers are recurring.
- All gift vouchers must be collected from Beefit Gyms Franchising.
- The club shall be known as Beefit Gyms Franchising. Management reserve the right to change rules, terms and conditions of the club without prior notice.
- Student memberships are off peak only.
- Once-off €10.00 joining fee is applied to certain memberships.
1. Credit/Debit Card Payment Details and Payments Guarantee
You warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
- The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and will be relied upon by us.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
- You have read this agreement, before accepting them on our Join Now page.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you have checked the Join Now button.
- You will not be tied into any membership agreement / contract to Beefit Gyms Franchising.You have the right to cancel your recurring charge at any time before the recurring due date payment.
- Beefit Store payments are made using a Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Membership payments are made using a recurring payment system. Please note that we setup a recurring payment plan on your behalf to collect recurring payments based on your initial membership choice. For example if you purchase a recurring monthly gym membership for €23.99 on the 23rd of the month your recurring charge will be every month on the 23rd unless you cancel your account. If you purchase a recurring yearly gym membership on the 23rd of the month your recurring charge will be every year on the same date & month.
- Membership renewals (including renewal charges) are automatic.
- If you wish to end / cancel your membership, you must do this before your recurring plan date. Instructions on automatic renewals or cancelling your account can be found on our FAQ's page.
- Beefit Gyms Franchising would like to thank you for reading our T&C's! Please use the discount code THANKYOU for 10% off when joining online.
If an error is made by Beefit Gyms Franchising or your Bank or Building Society you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
Please note only Irish bank accounts are acceptable for Credit / Debit card payments.
2. Exclusion of Liability
Beefit Gyms Franchising shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the Materials and / or any information in this website;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus; and
- any use of or access to any other website linked to this website, even if Beefit Gyms Franchising or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at the site user's own risks. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
A member or visitor engaging in the club activities or making use of its facilities are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to him or herself or any other person making use of the club. It is hereby understood and agreed the club accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by members or guests on the club premises howsoever caused. Only to the extent caused by the wilful default or negligence of the club, its servants or agents. Members are responsible for their own insurance in respect of injuries suffered, loss or damage to equipment.
We strongly recommend that you obtain your doctor's consent prior to exercise, and undertake an induction programme prior to using the facilities. To ensure maximum physical fitness to you and to increase your safety within the fitness club, we strongly recommend that you undertake the supervised induction whatever your physical condition.
- Members are aware of and understand the potential risk associated with physical exercise, activities and related equipment and are voluntarily partaking in these activities with knowledge thereof. "Activities" include but are not limited to fitness, sports, fitness classes, sport classes, weightlifting, aerobics, athletics and any other activities which may be offered by Beefit Gyms Franchising. "Equipment" includes but is not limited to all equipment provided for use in the course of the activities by Beefit Gyms Franchising.
- Members have the opportunity to ask questions regarding activities, use of equipment, and other related activities and to have the benefit of an induction program. Any questions members have asked, have been answered to their satisfaction.
- The PARQ questionnaire that members fill out have been completed to the best of their knowledge and belief.
- Members understand that if there is a change to their condition at all, members must inform the Club Management in order that their training can be re-assessed.
- Without prejudice to the above, Beefit Gyms Franchising accept NO liability for the loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising caused to members or suffered by members whilst on the premises.
5. Contributions to Beefit Gyms Franchising
By submitting content, ideas, suggestions, documents, and / or proposals ("Contributions") to Beefit Gyms Franchising through its suggestion or feedback web pages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Beefit Gyms Franchising is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Beefit Gyms Franchising shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) your Contributions automatically become the property of Beefit Gyms Franchising without any obligation of Beefit Gyms Franchising to you; and (e) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Beefit Gyms Franchising under any circumstances; (f) you should not submit any information and/or other materials which are or may be offensive, abusive, illegal or which may not be lawfully disseminated under law.
6. No Warranty for the Website and / or the Materials
6.1 This website and the Materials are provided "as is", "as available". Beefit Gyms Franchising does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and / or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and / or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the Materials and / or this website.
6.2 Beefit Gyms Franchising does not warrant that any of the Materials or that this website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified faults will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this website and the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code / programme.
7. Intellectual Property
The copyright in this website is owned by Beefit Gyms Franchising or its licensors. Please read of our Copyright.
7.2 Trade Marks
The trademarks, service marks and logo (the "Trade Marks") used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Beefit Gyms Franchising its subsidiaries or its licensors. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks displayed on this website, without the written permission of Beefit Gyms Franchising and its subsidiaries enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name of Beefit Gyms Franchising or the Trade Marks may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to the distribution of Materials on this website, without prior written permission of Beefit Gyms Franchising prohibits use of the Trade Marks as a web link or hyperlink to any Beefit Gyms Franchising site or any other site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Beefit Gyms Franchising in writing.
8. Third Parties Rights
No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce any of the above terms and conditions. The reference to a person, in this clause includes any individual, company, corporation, firm, partnership, joint venture, association, organisation, trust, state or agency of a state (in each case, whether or not having separate legal personality).
You fully agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Terms and Conditions, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
9. Membership Confirmation
You will receive confirmation online and by email of your recurring membership upon submitting the application form.
Please do not press the back button once you press Join Now. Your confirmation will appear on the screen, which can take up to 30 seconds. Please also check your Junk Mail if you do not receive confirmation by email.
Please contact us if you have any problems.
10. Proof of ID
We may require 3 proofs of ID to accept memberships. Your Full Name must match your proof of ID details.
The following may be required: Passport and 2 utility bills. Please note that we may require up to 2 days for vetting process.
Enjoy your new Beefit Gyms Franchising membership and have great fun getting fit!